1. WHO WE ARE
This website is operated by Orchard Fundraising Limited. Orchard Fundraising Limited is referred to in this Privacy Notice as “us” or “we” and you can contact us using the details set out in paragraph 9 below. In this policy, we describe the types of personal data which we collect and the uses which we make of it.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data includes all information held in electronic form or manually in a structured filing system relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession) and includes personal contact information and images.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HOLD?
We hold the personal data which you provide to us. The personal data we typically hold includes names, job titles and contact details (e.g. email and telephone number). We typically collect personal data when prospective clients or associates enquire about our services. They provide this information either over the phone, through our website or completion of an online survey or form. We also collect personal data from institution websites, social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and Orchard Fundraising staff that share the information after working directly with a client. The relevant categories of personal data obtained in this way are:
• job title
• email address
• phone number
4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS USED
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• selling the services that we believe will be of interest
• sending you emails to keep you updated about our work
• sharing whitepapers
• arranging site visits
• promoting regional meetings and conferences
5. LEGITIMATE INTERESTS FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA
We use your personal data, as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation, where necessary, for the following legitimate business interests:
• to operate our business that helps institutions fundraise through our different services
• to share whitepapers that highlight sector research and best practice
• to provide communications to clientele
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We work closely with several trusted partners with whom we need to share personal information to help us provide our services. These include:
• emails providers - to distribute marketing material
• law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order and, where we are otherwise requested to provide information, we may provide it but only in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
We may also provide information to third-party service providers who process the information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including IT services and customer services. We will only share information with such organisations for the purposes set out in this policy.
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We use the following criteria to determine the period for which personal data is retained:
• for the period required for the purposes set out in paragraph 4 above; and/or
• as required by the General Data Protection Regulation or other applicable law or regulation
8. ACCESS AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws:
• access to your personal data;
• rectification of your personal data;
• restricting the use of your personal data;
• erasure of your personal data; and/or
• objecting to the processing of your personal data
The circumstances in which you may take any of the above actions are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, where we request your consent to process your personal data, to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the details set out in section 9 below.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
f you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07578 222704 Hawthorn House, Main Rd, Minsterworth, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 8JH
Registered in England & Wales.
Company No: 10144510
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes to our usage of personal data.